A gift to RWW may be used in the following ways:
- Assistance with securing and paying for safe housing
- Provision of basic life needs, such as food, toiletries, diapers
- Guidance with job searches and training through transportation assistance, linkages to sympathetic employers and mentoring about job skills
- Advice on legal complications, including probation issues, payment of fines and transportation to court appearances, and drug testing
- Counseling on educational desires by mentoring, linking with appropriate resources, and providing financial support for books, software and transportation
- Access to health, dental and mental health resources, including transportation to appointments, payment for medications, guidance on insurance coverage
- Support for chronic illnesses which may require transportation and overnight accommodations, complicated medication management, and support in the home
- Job training in the RWW office through assisting with website maintenance, special event planning/participation, and phone support
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the RWW website so that we can reach many more people looking for guidance and support as well as other social service agencies who need access to information about recovery support services
Your gift to RWW makes it possible for women who have recently completed inpatient treatment for substance abuse to be supported on their path to leading a successful life, filled with hope, dignity and purpose.
Since 2006, RWW has worked with over 400 women. We do not receive any public financing and are supported through special event fundraising, foundation grants and donations from the community. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Please use the online PayPal donate button above or send a check.
Make checks payable to: Recovery Without Walls, PO Box 591, West Falmouth, MA 02574 or use PayPal.
For more information, please call (508) 540-5867.
As a non-profit organization, Recovery Without Walls depends entirely on contributions.
Popular fundraising events include Chanticleer concerts, Tennis tournaments, and more!View Fundraising Events